Job Opening: Sales Representative – Orthopedic Bracing Products and Services
Location: Various Locations Available
Annual Income:$40,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on experience and performance
Income Basis: Base Pay of $30,000.00 with Commissions and Expenses
Position Type: Experienced or Entry Level Salesperson – Products and Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Sciences – minimum
Sales Professional to sell and promote Orthopedic Bracing Products and Synergy DMEPOS Billing Programs to various Practices including Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Medicine Physicians, Podiatrists, Pain Specialists, Urgent Care’s, Hospitals, Family Practitioners as well as Physical Therapy Clinics and Rehab Facilities. Sales Calls to Colleges, Universities, High Schools and Professional Sports team to sell bracing products is also an expected call pattern.
Sales Professional expected to be the local expert on products represented to sell and promote these specific product brands and product features as well as the simple or complex DMEPOS Billing services offered for individual patient needs in pre-op, post-op or rehab settings, various practices and their specific needs or larger buying entities.
Sales Professional must maintain the highest levels of credibility, integrity and honesty in everything offered and discussed with potential clients or patients. Sales Professional must be a leader of Team efforts between potential or existing clients, our vendors and Synergy.
- Developing Sales Targets, Sales Call Goals, Sales Performance Goals and executing the Action Plans to secure the results to meet the Plans
- Making and Meeting Commitments to grow Sales of Products and Services within your territory by meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Sales Calls and appointments with Physicians, Nurses, PA’s, PT’s, ATC’s and Administrators in our target markets to sell and promote Synergy’s products and services, including routine ‘cold’ calling
- Presentation development and review with target clients, including physicians, practice staff, administrators, PT’s, ATC’s, Nurses and other appropriate personnel
- Organizing technical in-services for physicians and other medical staff including product demonstrations, product and service development, Journal Clubs or other teaching avenues
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative with detailed records of all contacts
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Must be knowledgeable and demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent communication skills
- an outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold
- differing beliefs or values
- confidence and persistence
- patience and self-motivation
- analytical and planning skills
- a flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes
- strong teamwork and networking skills
- commercial and business awareness
- Must complete and adhere to Synergy Company policy as it relates to Payroll, time cards, expenses, training, and other Company required activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned