Job Opening: Certified Orthotist / Prosthetist
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off
Employment Type: Full Time
The Certified Orthotist/ Prosthetist will be responsible for fulfilling orthotic and bracing orders to patients in office, home and clinical settings in the Philadelphia and South Jersey metropolitan areas. The Certified Orthotist/ Prosthetist will work directly with Orthopedic Surgeons and other medical personnel to ensure the successful provision and use of custom fitted and custom fabricated devices that patients receive.
- Design, measure, fit, and adapt orthotic devices and orthopedic braces.
- Professionally Interact with ordering providers, therapists, patients and co-workers.
- Perform administrative and clinical functions necessary for official and company policy requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Synergy Orthopedics is a Medicare accredited company, as well as, independently accredited by the BOC Accreditation. At Synergy we take great pride in our Highly Rated Status as an accredited provider.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with orthotics and orthopedic bracing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of product lines, components, manufacturer’s technical requirements, clinical treatment standards.
- Maintain high levels of credibility, integrity, and honesty.
- Knowledge of infection control, patients’ rights and responsibilities, patient care plans, and medical policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and be confident in work.
- ABC/BOC certification required.
- Meets requirements for NJ and PA Licensure.
- Experience working with patients.
About Synergy Orthopedics
Synergy Orthopedics is a dynamic, rapidly growing Third Party Biller of Orthopedic Bracing and Rehabilitation products focused on serving Patients and Physicians in the PA, NJ, DE, MD and NY State areas for a wide range of Orthopedic and Podiatric rehabilitation and surgical needs.