Job Opening: Clinical Care Specialist
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off
Employment Type: Full Time
The Clinical Care Specialist will be responsible for applying durable medical equipment to patients for pre-operative and post-operative surgeries. The Clinical Care Specialist will work directly with Orthopedic Surgeons and medical personnel to ensure the well-being of patients and their activities of daily living.
- Manage patient schedules while servicing physicians and hospitals with patient’s orthopedic bracing needs
- Set-up, follow-up, and pick-up of all equipment in both the home setting or facility
- Measurement and fitting of Orthopedic Braces and other associated products
- Implement client teaching during the initial fitting and at any follow-up calls
- Perform environmental safety factors listed on Patient Plan of Care
- Complete all patient-oriented paperwork
- Perform other duties as assigned
Synergy Orthopedics is a Medicare accredited company, as well as, independently accredited by the BOC Accreditation. At Synergy we take great pride in our Highly Rated Status as an accredited provider.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to fit a patient and make necessary modifications
- Knowledge of the use and care of the products
- Knowledge of equipment usage and maintenance
- Knowledge of infection control, patients right and responsibilities, Patient Care Plan, and advance directives policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and be confident in work
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Athletic Training or similar field
- Experience working with patients
About Synergy Orthopedics
Synergy Orthopedics is a dynamic, rapidly growing Third Party Biller of Orthopedic Bracing and Rehabilitation products focused on serving Patients and Physicians in the PA, NJ, DE, MD and NY State areas for a wide range of Orthopedic and Podiatric rehabilitation and surgical needs.