- Hybrid Wrap Around Format closed calf section with a wraparound thigh section allows patients to adjust the size of the thigh to accommodate changes in girth.
- Soft Comfortable Condyle Pads. Soft, oversized comfort Foam Pads accommodate the inflamed bulbous knee.
- Removable Trakaderm ™ “U” Buttress. This is a “positional buttress” which can be adjusted for each individual patients’ need. In addition, it can be removed if not required as a therapeutic modality.
- Patella Sling. The “Sling” allows for directional control of the patella and offers a slight tilt adjustment.
- Reinforced hinge pockets provide durability and double as a built-in pull assist.
- Constructed of breathable lycra urethane laminate and spacer fabric.
- The ROM hinges are slightly offset to accommodate inflamed bulbous knees.
Indications for use:
- Mild to moderate Bi/Tricompartmental knee osteoarthritis
- Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome