Breg Knee T Scope Brace
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit knee flexion and extension
- Telescoping calf and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5′ to 6’4″ tall
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension with the push of a button
- Accommodates both right and left leg procedures, reducing the need to stock additional products
- Quick clip buckles allow for easy application and removal of the brace
- Comfortable padding throughout the brace, designed with patient compliance in mind
Knee T Scope: Recovery and repair of Fracture, Sprains, and Strains of the Knee.
- Post-op/post-injury ROM control or immobilization
Watch the Breg Knee T Scope video below to learn more about the brace.
The Breg T Scope Premier Post-Op knee brace offers a design focused on patient well-being, aiming to maximize comfort, ease of use, and support throughout the recovery period following knee surgery. This brace is engineered to offer a secure, adjustable range of motion (ROM) for individuals healing from knee operations or dealing with knee-related injuries or weaknesses. It builds upon the pioneering extendable design of the original T Scope, a trusted choice among healthcare providers for an extended period.